How To Attract Your Ideal New Patient With Cyndi Blalock
This week on the Delivering Wow podcast I had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Cyndi Blalock. Dr. Blalock passionately believes in ‘finding your tribe’. By finding your ideal patients and team, you can create the practice of your dreams.
Dr. Blalock completed her Bachelor of Science degree at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO and completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery training at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. During her training she completed an externship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Truman Medical Center.
Dr. Blalock is an active member of the American Dental Association, as well as the Missouri Dental Association and Greater St. Louis Dental Society. She has spent time at the Missouri Capitol educating Missouri state representatives and senators about issues effecting the field of dentistry. She also writes a column that appears in The Arch magazine and is proud to provide dental care to the service men and women in the Army, Navy, and the Missouri National Guard.
On the podcast we discussed:
- The journey that led her to where she is today
- What ‘find your tribe’ means and why she follows that philosophy
- Why you should define the kind of patients that you want to serve and then ensure that you focus on finding them
- Having team members who are onboard with your philosophy
- The process that Dr. Blalock and her team follow to define their tribe
- What to do if you have patients that you would rather not have
- How to find your ideal patient – from asking for referrals to using social media
- How powerful Facebook advertising can be when trying to define and find your ideal patient
- The culture of Dr. Blalock’s dental practice and importance of leading by example
You can find Cyndi on Facebook
If you haven’t done so already, please do make sure that you join the Dental Marketing and Profits Facebook Group
Here's a short video trailer of the podcast episode: