How to Do Better Endo with Dr. Sonia Chopra
Do you want to improve your confidence with endodontics? My guest on this episode of the podcast, Dr. Sonia Chopra, DDS, is a practicing endodontist who has made it her mission to help dentists improve their confidence with endodontics and enhance their patients’ experience.
Dr. Sonia is the Founder of Sonia Chopra, DDS and E-School, an endodontic-focused community for dentists seeking to perfect their skills, improve their practice and elevate their patient care. Sonia was born without eight teeth and is no stranger to cavities, implants, and bridges. She always knew she was meant to become a dentist. It was like she was born to help people and with her own dental troubles ripe in her memory, it was easy to put herself in the patient’s chair and understand exactly how her patients felt.
But it wasn’t until an endodontist finally relieved Sonia of a months-long infection through a root canal that she understood the importance of saving teeth. Dr. Sonia firmly believes that the power to keep your patients healthy and happy — and out of such agony — lies within you and your commitment to deepening your understanding of endodontics.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sonia’s personal dental troubles and how she found her way to dentistry
- Why general dentists need to educate themselves and get better at endo
- Challenges that dentists (and their patients) face due to a lack of endodontic knowledge
- How Dr. Sonia’s “E-School” can help you build your endo knowledge and enhance patient outcomes
- What you can expect to learn from E-School and why it’s so important for general dentists to get better at endo
- The difference between the independent and coaching version of the program
Dentists face a lack of endodontic resources, which means you’re losing patients every day. If you want to enhance your endodontics training and provide better care for your patients, you NEED to enrol in E-School: Online Endodontic Continuing Education for General Dentists, an online endodontic course by Sonia Chopra, DDS.
To learn more about this course and how Dr. Sonia Chopra is helping general dentists like you perfect their endo skills, you can visit Dr. Sonia’s website.
To watch a short video trailer of the podcast episode where Dr. Sonia explains how to improve your endo skills, hit play below: