Integrating Sleep Medicine Into Your Practice with Vivos
Sleep apnea is more common than you might think. If left untreated, sleep apnea can lead to potentially serious health risks, which is why it’s so important to target the root cause of sleep-disordered breathing.
To help further understand what sleep apnea is and how we can help treat patients suffering from the condition, I invited Bryan Ferre, Chief Evangelist at Vivos Therapeutics Inc., on this episode of the Delivering WOW Podcast.
The Vivos® System is a clinical breakthrough in the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing for individuals of all ages. Their treatment even includes more difficult cases of sleep apnea, including mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea resulting from underdeveloped upper and lower jaws.
But, how does the Vivos® System work? And, why should you consider integrating sleep medicine into your dental practice? Bryan explains all in this episode of the podcast!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How sleep apnea treatments can help increase production per visit
- The touching story about why Bryan is so passionate about sleep apnea treatment
- The percentage of people who suffer from sleep apnea
- How the Vivos® System treats the underlying condition of sleep apnea
- How to seamlessly implement sleep medicine into your practice
- The real value of sleep medicine and helping patients to overcome the issues that come with sleep apnea
- Reasons why underdeveloped jaws have become so common