Summit Shoutout with Elijah Desmond
I’m so excited about this year’s Delivering WOW Live Summit, which takes place in New Orleans, LA on March 13th – 14th 2020! This is the ultimate event for dental practices, where you’ll receive 12 hours of incredible continued education and come away from the event with everything you need to take your dental practice to the next level of success.
I’m happy to announce that my good friend, Elijah Desmond, is one of the incredible speakers at this year’s Summit.
Elijah is the Founder of Smiles at Sea and one of the best speakers, entrepreneurs, and people I know, which is just a few of the reasons why I’m so excited to have him join us at the Delivering WOW Live Summit in March. He’s also a fantastic motivator, author, and innovator!
Elijah’s work on bringing emotional intelligence into dentistry is ground-breaking and will change our industry for the better. He believes that our patients’ experiences aren’t just about providing dental treatment as a service and ‘getting the job done,’ they’re about connection and understanding.
He’s going to be delivering the most amazing deep dive on compassion and connection at the Summit and joins me in this special episode to dazzle us with a sneak preview of his talk.
If you’ve ever wondered how you can build better relationships with your patients, what your patients really want from their experience, and how to make it all happen authentically – you need to hear this!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why emotional intelligence is so important in dentistry
- Why patients want more than a service
- When it’s the perfect time to start connecting with your patients
- What the one thing is that patients want to feel when they contact your practice
- More details of Elijah’s plans for the Delivering WOW Summit
- How the Summit will be about experience and community as much as education
- The fact Elijah will be officially debuting his alter-ego – DJ Smile – after months of training
Want to attend the Delivering WOW Live Summit 2020 and hear Elijah’s incredible speech for yourself? I don’t blame you! Get your tickets today! But hurry, seats to this year’s Delivering WOW Live Summit are going fast!
Check out this short video trailer of the episode where Elijah talks about building a connection with your dental patients: